Monday, July 27, 2009

Benefits of owning a Short-Haired Cat

Pelud is staying with me for 6 weeks. She is actually up for adoption. A gorgeous 3-year old white short-haired female cat. However, she dislikes other cats and children. So we are looking for a single cat house with no children for her.


Pelud, looking simply beautiful.


You see, having a short haired cats has its own benefits. One main one is.......

FUR!!! Almost every week, I sit down with the scissors, a matted hair comb and a brush (forgot to take those photos) to trim the matted hair on the Spice Cats (they take turns). These are Sesame's fur. And this is on top of the almost daily brushing and vacumming. Its amazing how much fur they have!


Hhmmppphhhh !! I am still the most cute and adorable, matted fur or not!


Tagged With

11 comments:

Naddy said...

pelud looks so handsome. can i promote him in my blog, but i would have to borrow your pic and paste it there too. i am still not comfortable with taking care of a cat myself after my hamsters died last year. at least i get to promote pelud.

Naddy said...

my friend is interested in taking care of it? is it ok if it lives in an apartment?

Sarah said...

yeah... that much right!! it is scary but for cat owners it's nothing new. happy to see someone is interested in Pelud already. hope Pelud will have a nice home somewhere warm to sleep every night

Cathy said...

Pelud is beautiful! I have always wanted a white cat to join Whisky.....two pure white fluff balls. :) But with Cosmo and Ling, our home won't meet her requirements. :(

I LOVE Sesame's so "arrogant" look. Gorgeous indeed!

Anonymous said...

You can give it a try. Pelud could get along with Garlic but not Ginger.Pelud ignored Ginger. Are your cats kept indoor? Pelud is an indoor cat and therefore she is not streetwise. I wouldlove to see photos of your cats.

Pelud's mum

Ellen Whyte said...

Maybe you should make fur pillows? Or weave cat fur pullovers???

I can put Pelud in the paper next month if you like; or rather, if Pelud's mum and dad like. Why is Pelud up for adoption?

Cindy said...

Oh I know. I have a persian cat and that amount looks about right!
Cindy

Pelud's mum said...

Sharlene has been very kind to look after Pelud when I am oversea.I am worried what if we both go for holidays around the same time.I love Pelud and am sad to put her up for adoption. Katztales,hold on for puting Pelud in the papers. Thanks for your kind gestures.

Anonymous said...

i very much love your writing way, very unique.
don't quit as well as keep penning due to the fact that it just simply truly worth to look through it,
excited to browse much of your own articles, have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Exact phrase

Anonymous said...

Really.