Monday, December 14, 2009

Little Lions

Its shedding season again and I just could not manage all the fur flying all over the house. So I sent Sesame and Ginger to Cathy to get the lion cut done.


If you have not seen my previous posts about lion cut, this is how it looks!


You can see how round Sesame is after the lion cut.


Both of the seems to love their new fur-cut. And now that their fur is so short, they are allowed into my room.


Enjoying the aircon in my room, on my bed.


Sesame slept all day long!


Ginger loves her new fur-cut so much that she totally forgotten that she is supposed to be mad at me!



If you are interested to get the lion cut for your cat, you can email Cathy at cathy_looppy@yahoo.com.

10 comments:

MainecoonMa said...

I used to do that to my Persian when he got snarled, he HATED it and acted so embarrassed LOL! Glad your cats dig it :)

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh my cats! You two are wonderful looking with lion cuts! Our mom is now thinking of getting Tommy one...he sheds a bunch!

Nat said...

Is it healthy to shave the cats to their skin? I have been wanting to do this for my cats too but worried they will get depressed over the situation and then lead to something else like getting sick etc. You have any advice?

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Nat, do not shed the cats to their skin. Leave few mm of furs. If you do it at the groomers, they should know what to do :)

As for being depressed, I guess its pretty much up to the individual cats. Both Ginger and Sesame were awkward when they did it the first time last year. Now they are used to it, in fact they love it!

The Crew said...

So cute!!

Ellen Whyte said...

They look very comfy - and being allowed in your room must be like cream to them. Or rather yoghurt!

Katie said...

I've been very tempted to shave Puddy because her fur just gets everywhere! It's the perfect weather over here to do it (nice and hot) so maybe I should do some more research. Your cats look very content on your bed in the air con!

~│CatWoman│~ said...

hahahaha...i luv the haircut!! opss furcuts!! hehe...so damn cute..

The Author said...

Hye! I came across your bloggie address from Women's Weekly and you're a real CAT-aholic!!! The LION looks so real, and I love it!!

♥littleprincess♥ said...

nice fur-cut..
its my 1st ime to see the lion cat sytle on cats..=)