Wednesday, December 09, 2009

More Unpublished Photos - The Girls

Pepper was the most sporting, I do not have to hold her down on my lap.


Pepper being the best actress of them all, pretending to concentrate on the laptop (its not even on!)


Of course, she got bored after awhile.


Then I gotta hold her so that she wont jump from my lap. She was not very happy about that.


Pepper : Enough photos already! I have taken dozens!


Ginger : What is the man with the thing on the face doing?


Ginger : What?!? I am supposed to pretend to look at the laptop?!? But it is not even on!


Ginger : Mummy, when can I go down?


Ginger : Looks like this is gonna take awhile, I might as well get comfortable.


Ginger : OK, this is taking too long. Now I am annoyed!


One of my favorite photo of the bunch.


Last but not least, I would like to thank Ellen for interviewing me. Without her, me and the Spice Cats would never be on Women's Weekly! Thanks Ellen! (You can visit Ellen's blog at Katztales.)

5 comments:

Kenangan Lalu said...

Dang~! Just dang cuteness~!!!

Kitikata-san said...

Ha ha ha! Pepper is a good kitty cat! I like that Pepper sat in your lap and looked right at the computer.

♥littleprincess♥ said...

OMG!..they soooo cute...

♥littleprincess♥ said...

OMG!..they soooo cute...

♥littleprincess♥ said...

i found ur blog aftr i've read womens weekly..i am a cat lovers too..=)