Radcliff, Allie, Luna & Ozzie have dominated us for the Schmoozing Award! Wow! We are so excited!
"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability 'to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.' Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."
Here are the rules:
Each award winner is to display the badge on the sidebar of his blog with a link to the post which contains the explanation of the award, then nominate five bloggers to receive the award.
So we nominate:
1. Gattina and her lovely cats, especially Arthur and Rosie.
2. Daisy, we are just so impressed by her good manners, even to a lizard!
3. Katztales, Au and Scoop, the lovely Malaysian Mancats!
4. Dragonheart, because Mommy envy his mommy, no fur flying around the house everyday.
5. Blondie, and her 20lbs King!
Tagged With Weekend Cat Blogging