Monday, December 10, 2007

A New Hiding Place

Sesame has learnt to open the sliding door at the TV Cabinet. Even if its shut closed, Sesame will use his paws to push the door open. For some reason, he sure loves small dark places.


Don't come near me. This is my room. My laser eyes are ready to take out all intruders!


Mummy kept using the flash, which I didnt quite like cause I prefer it dark. Now its no longer fun.


What you looking at? You think I am gonna open the door again so you can snap more photographs? I am not an actor or model, you know. I am just a cat.


Tagged With

4 comments:

Daisy said...

That's a pretty cabinet! Ours has openings in the back and I figured out how to sneak in that way.

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty smart kitty cat you've got there! I love it when they can do tricks like that....Sesame really does look irratated with the camera lady!

I hate this new Blogger comment way...this is Deana from Friday Fry.

Ellen Whyte said...

Gosh he's grown! Not a kitten anymore. I may have a home for Scarlett. Can you email me? katztales AT lepak.com

Kitikata-san said...

Very cute and smart kitty!