Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Hiking Experience

Last Sunday, I went for an amazing hike with the usual hiking gang. The hike was challenging and the scenery was amazingly breathtaking. Even I didnt know we have such wonderful view in KL. I am looking forward to going again when I am back from my 17 days vacation!



This photo was taken at about 8am. The sun was shinning bright. Its a beautiful day.


The view was amazing all the way up.


Of course, we made frequest stops to capture the beautiful memories.


As for the hike, it was not as taxing as the Bukit Putih in Cheras, but it was challenging as we maneuvered through the rocks and the 90 degrees slopes!


Going down is also pretty scary!


A guy showing me where to put my leg. It took me quite awhile to come down from this slope. I hate heights!


A view of one peak from another peak. There were many peaks as we climbed up and down.



Last weekend, the Spice Cats were sent to their foster homes for 3 weeks. Sesame and Pepper are staying with Scarlett, while Garlic and Ginger are staying with Pelud.
It was hard having to send them away, even only for 3 weeks. The house is empty, quiet and cold without the cats. I am looking forward to coming back from my trip and bringing them back home!


11 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my, the scenery is just lovely! Where is this actually? Surprising you mentioned KL.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....looks you have a very good time!

mummymeow said...

Oh, i would looove to have the Spice cats in my home....so adorable! if i go 3 weeks without Poppy and Meow, i would go crazy.

gitu-gitu aje said...

Sharlene!!
I am going to miss you and your cats for 17 days!!!
have a safe journey back home!!

Kitikata-san said...

Oh, I see why you bathed the Spice Kitties! They are so pretty and fluffy for their trip to visit their foster families!

Lux said...

What lovely scenery - beautiful pictures ...

Blondie said...

Whenever you go hiking I get all freaked out just looking at the pics because I'm so afraid of heights that even the photos scare me... I'm a wimp.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Blogger (or someone, anyway) seems to have mis-laid all your pictures.

We'll have to try again later.

Anonymous said...

hi sharlene.. im ur silent reader.. really love reading ur posts esp on ur cute and cuddly cats.. do u mind telling me what camera ru using? im planning to buy a new digicam and in the middle of comparing between a few brands ie: olympus and canon ixus.. tq

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Sarah, its actually in Taman Melawati. Its hard to believe there is such beautiful views in KL.

Safina, I am using panasonic actually. My friend has a canon ixus, its quite good.

rachelsee said...

hey i chanced upon your blog and WOW u have so many cats! and I had just discovered a site to introduce to me more good hiking place in Malaysia! Will read on for more tips!