1. I moved in with the Spice Cats about 2 months ago. Now I am a member of the Spice Cats family! I love the Spice Cats and try to play with them but they wont play with me :(
2. I love Cat Food!
3. I love the rain but is terrified of thunder and loud noises. Mummy is not happy that I kept hurting myself so now she kept me tied up when she is not at home.
4. I love swimming! Mummy brought me swimming once at Central Park and I look forward to going back there again!
5. I look forward to the morning walk every morning with Winter. Its my highlight for the day!
6. I am a bit on the thin side but the vet said its OK as it is not good for a senior Golden Retriever to be heavy as we tend to get hips problem.
7. I love my ball! I am always trying to get people (and the Spice Cats) to play with me!
8. Mummy say I have a very loud bark. It sometimes scare people away but I am actually very friendly.
Below are some photos of Winter and Abel during their morning walk.
Abel and Winter sitting and waiting (not so patiently) while I close the gate. I make sure they sit until I am done closing the gate and ready to start the walk. They will sit by themselves 70% of the time.