Friday, February 02, 2007

Hide and Seek

While the female Spice Cats are resting and recovering from the Operation, the 2 younger male Spice Cats tried to entertain themselves by playing hide and seek.

They are very happy when they found out that I am washing my sofa covers for the coming Chinese New Year. Not because they will get clean sofa covers to sleep on, but because they can play with all the pillows and covers lying around when I am changing the covers.



I just love the soft laundry mountain.


Mommy cant find me.


Oooppsss....Mommy found me!



Mommy cant find me too!


Darn....Mommy found me!


This is no fun. Mommy is always smarter than us. I am taking a nap.



6 comments:

Blondie said...

OMG--SO cute. My boys love it when I wash the sheets--they get so excited to see a bare mattress. I've never figured that one out. They don't really like to hide IN the bedding though. Your cats are awesome.

Daisy said...

What a great spot to hide!

Ellen Whyte said...

Good to see Ginger and Pepper are fine. And so cute in their hideyholes!

Kitikata-san said...

Kitties look like they are having fun hiding under the covers! That is so cute!

ykphuah said...

You put them there one issit? Same spot one... haha

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

kiwlm, it is the same spot. I placed all the pillows and pillow covers on the long sofa, which is the 1 spot that they can play hide and seek. Did not put them in :P