Friday, March 14, 2008

Pillow Cat

Garlic loves the pillow. You will always see him sitting on the pillow on the sofa. If you put the pillow on your lap, he'll jump onto your lap and sit on the pillow.


I think the pillow matches the color of my fur... Don't you think I look cute on the pillow?


Mummy is going away for 1 whole week! I will just sit here and wait for her to come back!


I will be flying to Kota Kinabalu (KK) tomorrow morning and will only be back the next Friday. Gonna conquer the highest mountain in Malaysia!

For the Spice Cats fans (especially who are so sweet to post messages saying how much you misses them), there will be no update from them for a week. But don't worry, they will be well taken care of by my parents and my brother.


Tagged With

9 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Pillows rock! Aren't you just adorable on those comfy pillows!

Anonymous said...

Please post more pictures of Sesame. I miss him so much!!! xxx

LS

Anonymous said...

you go, you see, you conquer !

Deana said...

Wow, that pillow with Garlic looks just like a studio!

Silverstar said...

Kinda reminds me of a grown up version of the "Cottonelle" cats.

Unknown said...

Oh you look so cute in that pillow! You look like a gentleman! :)

Kisses n Hugs!

Ginger The Cat said...

What fun! Have a great trip! I only stumbled onto your blog today and think you have some really purrrty kitties!

Ellen Whyte said...

Have a ball in KK. The mountain is gorgeous but be careful of the city esp down town. Some weird characters hanging out there. Watch your handbag!

Luna und Luzie said...

She looks like a model, or better like the princess on the pea, do you know that fairytale ?
Hope you had a great trip ! I wish i could be there too.