Wednesday, February 03, 2010

2 more lions

Last Sunday, Garlic and Pepper went for their fur-cut! Thanks Cathy! Now I officially have 4 little lions in the house and 70% less fur flying around the house, though Sesame's and Ginger's fur is growing back fast.

To my pleasant surprise, Garlic look very regal, as always.


A close-up, his fur is actually quite white on the inside.


Pepper looks like a mini-Sesame!


Ginger checking out the new Garlic.


Sesame, on the other hand, stayed away from Garlic and Pepper. He also hissed and growled whenever they come near him!


Sesame, keeping an eye on Pepper, and keeping a safe distance.

6 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

Cute! An excellent job. Ginger looks like a film star with that sexy plume.

And why wasn't I invited to watch the snip? Chees. It's just not fair. Officially sulking.

Cathy said...

Awwww.....I'm SO SO SORRY! I forgot you wanted to watch until I was almost done..... :( Forgive me? Please?

Katie said...

Their furs are so cute! Garlic must be so cool now without all that excess fur.

Kitikata-san said...

Cute lion cuts! Meow!

lupie said...

What else can I say .... they look adorable to the max!!!!!!!
Maybe I should do this to my Lulu gal too!!!
BTW, how much did it cost?

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Lupie, each cut is RM70. A friend of mine did them. You can email her at cathy_looppy@yahoo.com