Seven Random Facts about Winter
1. I hate dogs! I hate dogs! I hate dogs! A group of big bad dogs attacked me when I was just a baby and now I hate dogs!
2. I love cats! I love to lick their faces, clean their ears and play with them. But Mommy always say I am too rough, that is why the cats always run away. I cant help if I am excited
3. I eat practically everything under the sky, except for oranges and vegetables (unless they are blended). My favorite is cat poo. Just 2 weeks ago I ate the Spice Cats' poo. Mommy was screaming at me when she found out. I don't know why.
4. Mommy said I whine a lot.
5. I love to play ‘Catch me if you can’. Mommy can never catch me.
6. I love to dig holes in the garden, especially under the tree. When the weather is hot, I sit in the hole. The ground is much cooler.
7. I am a great hunter. I have killed countless number of rats and 4 civet cats. When I killed my first civet cat, I carried it to Mommy when she came home. Mommy didn’t like it, she screamed at me. I don’t know why.