Here are the rules (copied from Lux). Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Seven Random Facts About Ginger:
1) I always sleep with my tummy facing up. Mummy says its very unprincess-like but I do not care.
2) I love air-con and always run up before mummy when I know she is going to her room.
3) I do not like outdoors. I got locked outside once and it was the most terrifying experience in my life.Now I am content with just sitting beside the glass door and looking out.
4) A lot of people said I have a very pretty face.I think so too.
5) I do not like to be touched, unless I come to you and demand to be touched.
6) I like to lick mummy’s face when I am in her room, but sometimes she doesn’t let me.I do not know why.
7) I do not fancy strangers.I always hide behind the curtains when there are strangers in the house.
Seven Random Facts About Pepper:
My favorite bolster
1) I love to sleep on with my head on Mommy's toes and arms.
2) I love human and rubbing my head and body against them feels sooooo good!
3) I always wait for mommy outside her room.
4) I do not like wet cat food like the other Spice Cats. I prefer normal cat biscuits.
5) Mommy adopted me when I was only 10 months old. 1 month after that, I have birth to 2 little kittens! Mommy told me that I am way too young to have babies. She is glad that I am spayed and healthy now.
6) I do not get bullied by other cats or dogs. I was a street cat before mommy adopted me and I am very street-wise. No one dares bully me.
7) My son, Sesame, is much bigger and fatter than me now. I am very proud of him. He is a handsome cat.
Seven Random Facts About Garlic:
2) I also love to give people a massage on their soft tummy. The bigger and softer the tummy, the nicer.
3) I got the Friendliest Spice Cats Award! That is because I never hiss at anyone or anything.
4) A lot of people said I am a very handsome cat. I try to be a gentleman so that I can live up to their expectations. I always let the ladies eat first.
5) I sometimes scratched on the door in the morning when Mommy doesn't come out when she is supposed to.
6) I always come when called. Mommy said that is a bit unusual for a cat. I told Mommy I am not a cat, I am a dog.
7) I hate it when Mommy wash my butt. She said its because I am a dirty cat and always have poo sticking to my butt.
Seven Random Facts About Sesame:
1) I am the biggest Spice Cat! Although I am the youngest Spice Cat!
2) I got the Best Flying Mouse Catcher Spice Cat Award!
3) Mommy said I am a spoilt brat. I complain a lot.
4) Mommy is a bit worried that I may get too fat after my neutering operation. I can't help if I love food.
5) I like my litter box clean. I do my business everytime after mommy clean the litter box. Mommy said I am spoilt.
6) I do not like Winter. She likes to wet my head.
7) I like to play with the water bowl. I often dip my paws into the water bowl and spill the water all over the floor. Mommy is not very happy with that.
And I tag….
1) Au at Katztales
5) Diva Kitty