Friday, October 06, 2006

Its Friday!

Yes ! Its Friday ! I always look forward to the weekend. I get to sleep later, wake up later than the usual weekdays, spend more time at the gym, and of course, spend more time with my babies at home. Since my office is in Selangor, Tuesday is also off ! Yay !


Below is a photo of Ginger that I found in my laptop. Do not remember how I managed to snap such a lovely photo. The expression on her face, describes perfectly how we all feel on Friday ! And since its the Mooncake Festival, cheese for all of them tonight ! Double Yay !





4 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

how's Garlic? has he had his snip yet?

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Yes. He had his snip on Saturday. Doing pretty well. Yesterday, the stitches have came off by itself (the vet said it most likely would). I will continue to monitor him closely.

Katztales, Garlic said thanks for being so concern **wink**

Horatio said...

castration on male cats will take a couple of days to heal. just make sure he did not lick too often on that part n of course, preferably no bathing for 10 days.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

So far it has been 7 days already, and no bathing. Going back to the vet for his check-up and will ask for the vet's advice on the bathing part.

Now he just look weird with a bald butt, hope the fur grows back fast. haha...