Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My temporary tattoo

This is a gift from Garlic this morning. He ran up to my room to greet me early this morning as usual. When I pick him up to give him my usual morning hug, which he demanded, I felt some litter crumbs on his butt. Oh well, another accident has happened and he has some feces with litter attached to his fur around the butt area. Tried to just remove the feces with tissue paper but they were just too sticky.


So I had no choice but to carry Garlic into the bathroom and gave him a butt bath. He was very upset. Its not his first time having a bath. Maybe its early in the morning and its his ‘manja’ time. He did not expect to get wet. So this how the tattoo came into place, in my bathroom. 3 long deep scratches on my arm that bleed right away.






I gave Garlic a good and loud scolding, with a smack on his butt. Then I dried him off and let him out of the room.


He did, however, felt guilty afterwards. Came to me when I went downstairs. I ignored him, to show him that I am still angry. He rubbed his head against my hand and licked my hand when I picked up Pepper’s baby to weigh the little fella. Garlic then looked up at me, as if begging for forgiveness. Oh well, I ended up giving him a hug before I left for work.

5 comments:

KY said...

ouch, i've had that before, not exactly fun. =/

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that. it do happens epecially to semi-long or long hair cats. what u need to do to prevent this in the future is to trim his fur near ur cat's anu. save all the headaches.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I do trim their fur, about once a month. I notice 1 thing though. When they are young, accidents happen very often. Only when they get older, they are cleaner. Also I noticed that female cats are cleaner than the male cats! Mmm...maybe its just my cats. Haha...

Anonymous said...

I do wonder why all cats hate water? I bathe Hugo once. He struggled hard trying to escape but he has been good boy. Despite the hard struggle I can feel he was aware of me and kept his paws to him self.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

You bath Hugo only once? I bath my cats every 2-3 weeks. Normally they keep their paws to themselves. They do not intentionally try to scratch me. Sometimes they struggle and accidents happen. They used to cry too, until my neighbours think I am torturing my cats. Haha... but now they are getting used to the bath.